Developing your Digital Story
- Pre-writing: brainstorming, collecting images, researching, outlining, and storyboarding
- Drafting: creating a script and developing form
- Revising: modifying images and organization
- Editing: timing, images, and narration
- Publishing: the final product
What is Storyboading?
Storyboards are visual representations that aid in the the creation process of digital storytelling. Storyboards layout images in sequential order to create the the flow of the production. They can also include technical aspects and explanations of design. Each project is unique and varies in its needs; specific requirements should be altered. The following is suggested content: a brief description, comments, audio, transition and an estimate of length.
- Bringing your Storyboard Alive! (business901.com)